Apartments With Swimming Pool Under Construction Baska Voda
One and two bedroom apartments with a swimming pool under construction with an open view of Baška Voda. The building will consist of a ground floor + two floors where 8 apartments will be located. On the ground floor, on the south side, there will be a common swimming pool for all tenants.
Exceptionally high-quality materials, top-quality sound and thermal insulation will be used in the construction. Every room in the apartment will be air-conditioned, every room equipped with high-quality parquet, first-class ceramic tiles in the bathroom and kitchen, balcony fence on the terraces made of tempered glass, burglar-proof door at the entrance to the apartment, bathroom fully equipped for use, TV, satellite and internet connections in every room, external ALU-PVC openings with blinds and mosquito nets, etc.
There is a possibility to choose parquet and ceramics according to the customer's wishes within the price range approved by the investor.
The location of the building is in an attractive location, and it is approximately a 7-8 minute walk to the beach and the sea.
Moving in is planned until June 15, 2023. years.
- Sj1 - SOLD
- Sj2 - SOLD
- Sj3 - Two bedroom apartment 62.25 x 3500 = 217,875 EUR
- Sj4 - SOLD
- Sj5 - SOLD
- Sj6 - Two bedroom apartment 71.07 x 3600 = 255,852 EUR
- S1 - Two bedroom apartment 101.07 x 3700 = 373,959 EUR
- S2 - Two bedroom apartment 93.55 x 3700 = 346,135 EUR
The parking space is extra 10,000 euros!
The dynamics of payment is by agreement!
We do not provide the location of the property via e-mail, telephone, etc. A tour of the property is possible only with the signing of the Brokerage Agreement, in order to protect the property owner's property from visits by unregistered persons, and in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the Act on Real Estate Brokerage.
The agency commission for the buyer is 3% of the achieved price!
All costs are included in the agency commission:
- preparation of OIB (tax number in Croatia) at the tax administration in Makarska
- notary public, - drawing up the pre-contract and the main contract through our lawyer,
- obtaining consent for the purchase of real estate from the Ministry of Justice (for non-EU citizens)
- registrations (court and cadastre),
- transfer of all current obligations (water, electricity, waste removal, maintenance) from the name of the seller to the name of the buyer.
- we mediate on the division of real estate tax
The commission is paid upon obtaining the title deed in the name of the buyer!