Beautiful small apartment second row to the sea
A studio apartment under construction on the second floor of the building with an elevator and a view of the sea is for sale. It will consist of an entrance hall, a bathroom, a kitchen with a dining room and a living room, and a south-facing loggia with a view of the sea. The location of the apartment is in the second row from the sea.
The price of the apartment includes a parking space in front of the building.
During construction, there will be stone in the staircases, a fence made of tempered glass on the balconies. The apartments will be furnished to a high standard. In the living rooms, there will be large sliding walls with heat-insulating glass, underfloor heating in the bathroom, the entrance doors to the apartments will be security-proof, and the internal veneer doors will be white. High-quality ceramics, a bathroom cabinet with a sink and top-quality sanitary ware, every room is air-conditioned, the shower areas will be of larger dimensions on the "walk-in" principle with a glass partition wall, facade with stone wool,... The customer can choose ceramics and parquet floors within the price range. which the investor approves!
The distance from the building to the beach is literally a few steps!
The investor approves a discount for a larger advance payment in the earlier stage of construction!
Construction starts right after the tourist season!
We do not provide the location of the property via e-mail, telephone, etc. A tour of the property is possible only with the signature of the Brokerage Agreement, in order to protect the property from visits by unregistered persons, and in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the Act on Brokerage in Real Estate.
The agency commission for the buyer is 3% of the achieved price!
All costs are included in the agency commission:
- preparation of OIB (tax number in Croatia) at the tax administration in Makarska
- notary public,
- drawing up the pre-contract and the main contract through our lawyer,
- obtaining consent for the purchase of real estate from the Ministry of Justice (for non-EU citizens)
- registrations (court and cadastre),
- transfer of all current obligations (water, electricity, waste removal, maintenance) from the name of the seller to the name of the buyer.
- we mediate in the tax deduction on real estate transactions
The buyer pays the agency commission upon obtaining the title deed in his name.