Modern apartments under construction
Makarska, sale of apartments under construction in the area of Zelenka in Makarska. One, two and three bedroom apartments under construction in the western part of Makarska in a building with an elevator.
Construction of the building begins on 01.11, 2022, which will consist of basement -2, basement -1, ground floor and four floors. The building will have three entrances and three elevators. All apartments from the first floor onwards will have a panoramic view that will not be possible to cover!
Apartments are available on all floors (all floors are identical), of the following sizes:
One bedroom apartments (48.50 m2, 48.67 m2) - sold on all floors
Two bedroom apartments (64.85 m2, 67.52 m2, 76.22 m2, 81.40 m2)
Three bedroom apartments (94.11 m2)
Garažna mjesta su uz nadoplatu 1200 eur/m2.
Apartment prices are:
- ground floor - 2400 eur / m2
- first floor - 2500 eur / m2
- second floor - 2600 eur / m2
- third floor - 2700 eur / m2
- fourth floor - 2800 eur / m2
The construction will use high quality materials, superior sound and thermal insulation. Each room in the apartment will be air conditioned, each room equipped with high quality parquet, bathroom and kitchen with first class ceramic tiles, stainless steel fence on the terraces, security doors at the entrance to the apartment, fully equipped bathroom, TV, satellite and internet connections in each rooms, video intercom, external ALU-PVC openings with shutters, etc.
There is a possibility of choosing parquet and ceramics according to the customer's wishes within the price range approved by the investor.
The investor is a local and verified person with references behind him.
The location of the building is in an attractive location, about 7-8 minutes walk to the beach and the sea. The move-in is planned for the summer of 2024.
We do not provide the location of the property via email, phone, etc. A tour of the property is possible only with the signing of the Brokerage Agreement, for the purpose of protection against visits by unregistered persons, in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the Real Estate Brokerage Act.
Agency commission for the buyer is 3% of the achieved price!
The agency commission includes all costs:
- notary public,
- drafting the pre-contract and the main contract through our (your) lawyer,
- Acquisition of consent for the purchase of real estate by the Ministry of Justice (for non-EU citizens)
- registrations (court and cadastre),
- transfer of all current liabilities (water, electricity, waste collection, maintenance) from the name of the seller to the name of the buyer.
- if you do not have an OIB (tax number in Croatia), we mediate in obtaining the same in the Makarska Tax Administration.
The buyer pays the agency commission after obtaining the title deed in his name!