Villa for sale in Podgora
VILLA WITH POOL FOR SALE
Villa in Podgora for sale. The villa is located on a plot of 501m2 in a quiet and peaceful environment. The living area of the villa is 220m2. It will consist of ground floor and first floor.
The ground floor will consist of an entrance hall with a staircase, storage room, toilet, technical room for solar heating, comfortable living room with kitchen and dining room oriented towards the outdoor terrace with pool.
The first floor will consist of two bedrooms (possible with three bedrooms) with bathrooms and a common terrace of 27 m2.
The sea view is 180 degrees without the possibility of obscuring the same from all floors.
It will be fully equipped and furnished with all appliances and equipment from reputable manufacturers. All floors will have underfloor heating. The house has solar panels for hot water. It will be fully equipped with high quality furniture and appliances. This individually designed villa has modern contemporary architecture combined with excellent finishing materials that will result in a home to the highest standards. The villa offers you privacy, comfort, panoramic views of the sea, the town of Podgora and the mountain Biokovo. Ownership 1/1.
Building permit and ownership are in order.
We do not provide the location of the property by e-mail, phone, etc. Visiting the property is possible only with the signing of the Brokerage Agreement, in order to protect the property of the owner from visits by unregistered persons, in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the Real Estate Brokerage Act.
Agency commission for the buyer is 3% of the total price!
The agency commission includes all costs:
- preparation of OIB (tax number in Croatia) at the Tax Administration in Makarska
- notary public, - drafting of the preliminary contract and the main contract through our lawyer,
- obtaining approval for the purchase of real estate by the Ministry of Justice (for non-EU citizens)
- registration of ownership (court and cadastre),
- transfer of all current liabilities (water, electricity, waste collection, maintenance) from the name of the seller to the name of the buyer.
- we mediate in the assessment of real estate sales tax
The commission is paid upon receipt of the title deed in the name of the buyer!