Attractive two bedroom apartment in Makarska
We do not provide the location of the property via email, phone, etc. A tour of the property is possible only with the signing of the Brokerage Agreement, for the purpose of protection against visits by unregistered persons, in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the Real Estate Brokerage Act.
Agency commission for the buyer is 3% of the achieved price!
The agency commission includes all costs:
- notary public,
- drafting the pre-contract and the main contract through our (your) lawyer,
- Acquisition of consent for the purchase of real estate by the Ministry of Justice (for non-EU citizens)
- registrations (court and cadastre),
- transfer of all current liabilities (water, electricity, waste collection, maintenance) from the name of the seller to the name of the buyer.
- if you do not have an OIB (tax number in Croatia), we mediate in obtaining the same in the Makarska Tax Administration.
The buyer pays the agency commission after obtaining the title deed in his name!